ThisÂ Hong Kong American martial artist has inspired the world to a greater extent in his short span.
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
- To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
- A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
- Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
Here’s a compilation of Bruce lee’s top 10 Rules. SourceÂ Evan Carmichael